Data protection declaration
We operate the website www.reckhenrich.com and collect certain data from our visitors where necessary. In the following data protection declaration you will learn what we do with your data, so-called personal data, and why we do this. We will also let you know how we protect your data, when the data will be deleted and what rights you have thanks to data protection. First of all: We comply with the data protection laws and protect your privacy as best we can.
But we want to be completely open: The Internet lives from data exchange and still has many security gaps. Even if your data is encrypted when you visit our website, there is always a residual risk when exchanging data with other websites at the latest. If you visit other websites - for example via a link on our website - please note that this data protection declaration does not apply to this external website. We would also like to point out that e-mails are an unencrypted and therefore fundamentally insecure communication medium.
Who can I contact?
Responsible for this website is:
Phone: +49 30 623 69 65
Fax: +49 30 81856604
What are my rights?
You can contact us at any time if you have any questions about your rights in data protection or if you wish to assert any of your subsequent rights:
Deletion of data and storage period
- Right of withdrawal according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO (e.g. you can contact us if you wish to cancel a previously given consent to a newsletter)
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO (e.g. you can contact us if you would like to know what data we have stored about you)
- Correction according to Art. 16 DSGVO (e.g. you can contact us if your e-mail address has changed and we should replace the old e-mail address)
- Deletion in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO (e.g. you can contact us if you want us to delete certain data that we have stored about you)
- Restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO (e.g. you can contact us if you do not want us to delete your e-mail address, but only use it to send absolutely necessary e-mails)
- Data transferability in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO (e.g. you can contact us to receive your data stored with us in a compressed format, e.g. because you want to make the data available on another website)
- Objection pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO (e.g. you can contact us if you do not agree with one of the advertising or analysis procedures indicated here)
- Right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 para. 1 f DSGVO (e.g. you can also contact the data protection supervisory authority directly in the event of complaints)
Unless otherwise stated, we will delete your data as soon as they are no longer required, e.g. your e-mail address after you have unsubscribed from our newsletter. Your data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by law expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract. Certain data may need to be kept longer for legal reasons. You can of course request information about the stored data at any time.Visit the website
When you visit our website, we use SSL or TLS encryption to protect the transmission of incoming and outgoing requests. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser begins with "https://" and the lock symbol in your browser line. If you merely wish to browse our website, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data that your browser transmits to enable you to visit the website, above all:
- IP address (e.g. 95.91.215.example or 2a02:8109:9440:1198:bdb1:551f:example)
- User agent (e.g. the browser used, such as Chrome or Firefox)
- System configuration (e.g. macOS 10.13.4)
- Last visited website (e.g. google.de)
- time (e.g. 11:45 on 25.05.2018)
The most interesting for you as a visitor to our website is the IP address, since this data can theoretically be traced back to you as a person. To protect your privacy
, we therefore anonymise or delete your IP address 7 days after you visit our website. Therefore, the other technical data can no longer be traced back to you and serve only anonymous, statistical purposes for the optimization of our website. The purpose
of temporarily storing the data at the beginning is to ensure the connection as well as the accessibility and correct presentation of our website. The IP address and the technical data already mentioned are required to display the website, to avoid display problems for visitors and to correct error messages. The legal basis
is the so-called legitimate interest, which was examined in the context of the aforementioned protective measures and in accordance with the European data protection requirements under Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.Contact form
You have the opportunity to contact us via our contact form. You can provide us with the following data:
As a precautionary measure
, contact is established via an encrypted connection - just like a visit to the rest of the website. In addition, we apply the principle of data minimization and collect only the data actually required in the contact form. The sole purpose
of the data requested is to contact you, which is why the data is only used for this purpose. The legal basis
is the so-called legitimate interest, which has been examined in order to pursue the purpose and within the framework of the aforementioned protective measures and in accordance with the European data protection requirements under Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Status of the data protection declaration: April 2018